EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Download Instruction:
Anyone, who's ever used a computer no matter how long it is, has experienced the sensation of losing an important file through many reasons or injudicious use of the Delete key. Sometimes, though, what's lost can be found again.
If you accidentally deleted the file, you can recover through steps as below:
1. Double-click on the Recycle Bin in Windows or the Trash on a Mac to see if the file is still there.
2. If you find the file, drag it to the desktop. To return the file to its original location in Windows, click on the file and select Restore from the drop-down menu.
3. If the file is no longer in the Recycle Bin or the Trash, look for a backup. If your PC is on a network that has regular backups, check with the system administrator to see if it's possible to retrieve a saved copy of the file.
4. Try to use our free data recovery software - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition to recover deleted files. When you delete a file, the operating system won't immediately erase the actual bits from the disk until there are something else written in this disk space; therefore, you may be able to recover the deleted files before they have been overwritten.
Tips: If you want to use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition, please don't install it on the disk where you want to retrieve the files from, or else you might overwrite the data you're trying to recover. And also if you download it directly from the Internet, please don't download it onto the disk from which you deleted the files.
If the files are lost due to disk crash, you can recover them through steps as below:
1. Try a commercial disk-repair utility, although success with these is somewhat limited if you didn't install the software before you experienced the crash.
2. If the disk can not be repaired by the third party tool and the data is very important, you can send the entire disk to a specialized drive recovery service. The experts will disassemble it and retrieve as much data as possible. Expect to pay at least a couple hundred dollars (though you need to pay even when they don't recover anything). Is backing up regularly starting to sound like a good idea?
In fact, all hard drives may have the chance to be crashed due to virus or any other unknown reasons. If you do not want to back up your entire drive, at least back up the data that you wouldn't want to lose forever.
So, you need to do so some preventive measures in case of drive crash, such as, you can backup your whole hard disk to an image or copy it onto a good one. You can choose either one to keep your data at a safe place. If, somehow, you fail your attempts to recover the disk, you still have chances to restore from a backup.
1. Download it, install and run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition and then select Complete Recovery button on the main window.
2. Select the file types you want to recover and then you can see the list of logical volumes found on your computer.
Tips: If the volume does not have a drive letter, then the volume will be listed at the hindmost and the drive letter will be instead by "*".
3. Select the drive which you want to recover lost files or folders from.
4. Click "Next" to begin Scanning for Files.
5. Select the files and click "File Preview" to preview.
6. Select a location and press the "Next" button to save the files.
Tips: If you want to wipe the data on a partition completely to protect your privacy, please refer to How to delete and wipe partition?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Download and try Data Recovery Wizard now. Check the Data Recovery Wizard search results screen and use the preview feature to display the file that you are trying to recover. If you find what you are looking for, then purchase a product activation key to save your recovered files to another drive.
For better data security, our free backup software - EaseUS Todo Backup will help you a lot. It provides easy-to-use interface to backup and restore your system, disk and partition in a few minutes.
Thanks for visiting EaseUS, please let us know how we can improve this article or make it more useful to you. Should you need technical support please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Partition Magic ® is a registered trademark of Symantec Corporation.